Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Not good...

Knightly

Mom got out the carrier thingy today. This is not a good sign. Dental work was mentioned when she brought it out of the closet. She says that since I am the oldest, I have to have my teeth cleaned first. The only good thing about it is that the girls will have to have their teeth cleaned too at some point. She also mentioned something about me getting chipped. I am not sure what she means, but she said she wanted to wait to have it done while I am sedated. If she thinks that the evil vet is going to get anywhere near me with a needle, she's got another thing coming. I have been extra good here so that I can be extra bad at the vet. (Mom: he'll be microchipped while he's out for the cleaning)


Note from Mom:
Thanks for all of the purrs, headbutts, and good wishes. There is nothing more soothing than having a purring cat (or three) snuggled with you. The rest of the weekend was much better than Friday and yesterday, the engine light in the car went off. And, I will get the stitches taken out on Monday. I just won't talk about the program.... ~Amy

4 Comments:

Blogger Timmy said...

Teeth need to be cleaned? Does my Momma know this? I hope not.

April 18, 2006 11:38 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Uh oh, don't give our mommy any ideas.

Oh, and Monsters Mom: Our mommy says that her ma-kan-ick said that it's only bad if the engine light flashes on and off. If it just goes on and stays on, it's usually that the gas cap is not on tight enuf.
Sammy

April 19, 2006 8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got chipped too when MY teeth got cleaned. You won't won't even know it's been done, and it makes moms feel better. I don't get my teeth cleaned until it starts getting cold again.

April 19, 2006 11:54 PM  
Blogger Carolina Cats said...

Knightly, you are furry brave to go first and show the others that it's not so bad. Vetty bean wants to clean my teeths too, but mom says not 'til she has more moneys. I hope she never does!

Buddy

April 20, 2006 2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home