Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Purrresents!!

We got some Secret Paws Purresents!!!

Knightly

My purresent came from Beau. I didn't know there was a package for me because the mailman didn't leave a note in the mailbox. Mom went to the apartment office to pick up a different package and she brought back my Secret Paws present.

I got a huge octopus and some Stinky Goodness!!!!


Mom let me have some of the Stinky Goodness for dinner tonight.



Notice that I licked the bowl completely clean.



Thank you Beau!!!!

~Knightly



Lizzie

My purresent came from Scooby, Shaggy & Scout



and they got me an octopus too! They also gave me a cat dancer toy which I love!




Thank you Scooby Shaggy and Scout. I love my toys!!

Lizzie


Mom also has our purresents ready to send out. See?!


Be on the lookout because one may be coming to you!

~Firenze

9 Comments:

Blogger PrincessMia said...

Knightly, that's the BIGGEST octopus I have ever seen!!! And the stinky goodness must'v been yummy a'cause you ated all of it.

Lizzie, you got the baby octopus and I lovelovelove the Cat Dancer, it's my fave.

March 21, 2006 8:40 PM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Can we come and play with your octopussy? We don't have one of them there critters.

March 21, 2006 9:27 PM  
Blogger Max said...

Wow...that big octopus might be kinda scary! It would also be fun to get all wet, and then drop on a People while they're trying to sleep!

March 21, 2006 10:09 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Oh we're so glad you got them and like them. Hope they make up for being neglected for 2 weeks! You're welcome!!!

March 21, 2006 11:06 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

That is one big octopus there...wow ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko KO

March 21, 2006 11:13 PM  
Blogger Katiez Furry Mewz said...

Oh dats fun... Dats a reel big octopus.

and I wike dat yummy stuff... but Mommi say it smell funni too.

Tanks for sharin wit us kitties.

Mommi gotz a joke up on Da Katie Katz & Reni site about Pavlov's kitty. He waz smart like us. Cud you cum an talk to me and reed da joke? It funni and Ize loneli.

Mommi say if she not get jobbie soon we not have yummy stuff... so pray for mommi otay? tank u.

Bye Bye.

March 22, 2006 1:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What´s the Secret Paws? =^^=

March 22, 2006 5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you like them. I was beginning to wonder if they ever got there. Mom was getting very worried.

March 22, 2006 7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice gifties!

Man, secret paws are so much fun.
I still adore Lizzieball.

March 24, 2006 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home