Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Presents for me!


Boni is my Secret Paw!! The mail guy didn't put a note in our box again, so my present sat in the office for a few days. But, I have some great presents now!!!

Here I am smelling the package.




I had to get Mum to use her opposuble thumbs to help me open it.

What's this wrapped thing....



A purple mousie!




And there is a lobster! I have heard that real live dead lobster is very tasty but Mum doesn't like it so we don't get any.




And the best of all is NIP!! Ahem, Lizzie, that's my nip!




Now, I put my rub all over the box because it smells soooooooooo goooooooddd.



Oh mousie, I will rub you too!



THANK YOU Boni!!! I love my presents!

Firenze

4 Comments:

Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Hey we have mousies just like yours 'cept ours are blue and the other is green! Scout is possessive of them. Nice purresents! Love the Lobster!

April 12, 2006 10:19 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

You am so cute in your picts Firenze ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

April 12, 2006 10:43 PM  
Blogger Boni said...

Yay! I'm glad you like your pressies Firenze. :) Don't let Lizzie steal your nip tho, but it's ok to share if you want to. Bad postbeans to not tell you that you had a package to pick up! Purrrrrrrs :)

April 13, 2006 7:50 AM  
Anonymous Cicero Home Staging said...

Thhank you for being you

November 01, 2022 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home