Sunday, December 18, 2005

Presents!!

Firenze and I got our Secret Paw presents!! Mom took some pictures once she got new batteries for the camara.

Here we are checking out the packages with Knightly supervising....



And now, we are checking out the presents...







Me (Lizzie) and the mousies....



Knightly tries to take my mousie!



Now I get one of the other mousies and hide...




Thank you Boni for my wonderful mousies!!!!! --Lizzie

My turn! I got a special birdie that Mom attached to the top of a door. Here we are checking out my birdie.




Now, we play with the birdie.....








Thank you Sweetie!! I really like my birdie!! -- Firenze

Mom got a present from her secrect paw too! She says she will post the pictures tomorrow.

5 Comments:

Blogger Boni said...

Yay! I'm glad you like the mousies, Lizzie! It looks like you're having lotsa fun. :) And Firenze too! I'm glad yall are having fun with your Secret Paws goodies :) :)

December 18, 2005 2:49 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Wow! What great fun toys! That door thingy looks way fun!

December 18, 2005 8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool! I'm glad you (Lizzie and Firenze) got stuff from your secret paws. Looks like you're having a lot of fun with your toys!

December 18, 2005 9:57 PM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

It looks like you guys are having tons of fun with your new purresents. Lots a happy kitties this Christmas there are!!

December 24, 2005 7:12 PM  
Blogger WCTs said...

I love all these photos...what a great crew you have here!

The Whippy Curly Tails Mom in the Toasty South!

January 07, 2006 2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home