Friday, November 25, 2005

Finally

Well, I am finally able to post again. Mom has been "werking" quite a lot so the 'puter has not been available for us to post.

Well, I went to the evil vet and actually she was nice to me so I had to be nice to her. The one thing I didn't like was that they shaved me around my hot spot so that my fur wouldn't stick to it. And, I had to take "ant biotics" for 2 weeks to make sure that I healed up good. Thankfully, those pills are over and the crappy collar is off of me but Mom is now giving me another pill, something called "ant hist meen". Also, when the girls went, they got off easy. They only got one shot but the other they had to snort up their noses. Firenze sneezed and sprayed it all over the vet.

We are having fun now because our Grammy and Opa are here. We need to teach them how to be better cat spoilers, though. Mom says that they aren't used to being around cats so they don't know the proper procedure. We still have time to train them!

We hope that all of our friends had a great Thanksgiving and I will leave off with at picture of me in my favorite window.




Knightly

9 Comments:

Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

a very nice picture - you have green in the background - we have white!!!

November 25, 2005 8:41 PM  
Blogger Max said...

Does a hot spot hurt? Cause it doesn't sound like fun...

November 25, 2005 11:56 PM  
Blogger Amy in NC said...

Max, sometimes they do - especially if it is a big, oozy one. My skin itches a lot 'cause of the alleriges but Mom is really good at scratching the right places. She says the 'ant hist meen' should help the itching though. --Knightly

November 26, 2005 12:43 AM  
Blogger Ayla said...

Knightly - Sorry to hear about your trip to the V-E-T. I remember one time they put one of those evil collars on me. I swear it's just a type of torture device to force us to think humans are superior. I'm glad you're doing better. If they try to put the collar back on you, whap them upside the head!

November 26, 2005 11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your hot spot - hope you feel better soon. Takin' all those meds stinks!
Buzzerbee & meep

November 26, 2005 8:58 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Hang in there dude!

November 27, 2005 12:42 PM  
Blogger Gigolo Kitty said...

You look most handsome Mr Knightly! Me is glad visit to vet went so well!

November 28, 2005 1:07 AM  
Blogger Cat Naps in Italy said...

Sorry you had to go the vet, but we hope you are feeling better soon. Be sure to milk it! Make your humans take extra special care of you.

Enjoy your cats naps. You all look so pretty sleeping around the house. It is our favorite past time!

Love,
Opus and Roscoe

November 29, 2005 3:22 AM  
Blogger The Crew said...

Dear Knightly

We look so much alike, we might be twins.

Love,

Tipper
The Crew

November 29, 2005 12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home