Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Pictures!

Lizzie here, I got Mom to help me post some other pictures of us.

This one is of Knightly on the balcony. He likes to chew on Mom's plants which makes her rather unhappy, especially when he throws up the leaves afterwards. He is named after a character from the book Emma by Jane Austen (she is one of Mom's favorite writers). Mom's nicknames for him are Handsome and if she's mad at him, Fat B... (she says think of Austin Powers 2).



This is Knightly when he had to wear his elizabethan collar. He has some hot spots because of his asthma/allergies and he wouldn't stop licking one of them. So Mom took him to the poking place and he was one very ticked off cat when the vet put that on him. Mom's co-workers called it his satellite dish.




Me, the beautiful Lizzie. I was the first tuxedo cat that Mom got. She got me from a humane shelter when I was 7 weeks old because I am sooooo cute. I am named after Elizabeth Bennet from Pride and Prejudice which is one of Mom's all time favorite books. Her nicknames for me are Lizzie girl, Pillow Princess, and Sun Goddess. The top of refrigerator is my favorite place especially when Mom is putting up the groceries



And this is Firenze. Mom got her from a former co-worker that found her trying to climb into the dryer vent one very cold January. The co-worker was going to take her to the pound but Mom said that she would bring Firenze to stay with us. I didn't mind it too much, but Knightly was ticked off at Mom for a good 8-9 months. He really likes me but just tolerates Firenze. Mom named her after a character from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - did you notice the literary theme here? Mom's nicknames for her are Pretty girl, Spawn of the Devil, and Little Sh_t.




I hope you enjoy the pictures. Mom still has more to upload from her camara.

Lizzie

13 Comments:

Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Well you are all a good looking bunch of kitties! That is a sad sotry of Firenze trying to keep warm in the vent. Your Mom has a big heart. She also seems to read a lot hust like our mom. Well, read AND cater to us!

October 19, 2005 4:19 PM  
Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

Hi, Knightly, Lizzie & Firenze!

Nice to see such nice looking kitties blogging. Lizzie, you did a wonderful job describing all of you.

October 20, 2005 9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lizzie,

Those are some nice images of some good-looking kitties there! I agree with Mia & Ghost that you did a great job of describing yourselves.

I have to say that Knightly looks a lot like my Eeyore. I have three other kitties: Pooh_B, Tigger, and Sheba. None of them are tuxedo cats. And, I love them all very much.

Dee

October 20, 2005 8:39 PM  
Blogger Spock said...

What pretty kitties!! Thank you for coming by my blog. I will be back to see you again. WELCOME!!

October 21, 2005 9:44 AM  
Blogger Cat Naps in Italy said...

Dear Knightly, Lizzie and Firenze,
You sure are beautiful cats! We had fun reading your blog. Welcome to the world of cat blogging! We are looking forward to reading more post from you "monsters".

Thanks for checking out our blog and thanks so much for adding us to your links. We will add yours to ours ASAP.

Time for a cat nap!
Ciao, ciao and meow!
Opus and Roscoe

October 23, 2005 4:31 AM  
Blogger Sanjee said...

Hi Knighly, Lizzie & Firenze,
Yall are all real purrty kitties! Poor Firenze trying to squeeze into the dryer vent to keep warm. I gotta remind my Mommy to fix ours so no more kitties can come in. Two sisters is enough! Well, and an outdoors sister and brother (but Grandma's getting them a heating thingy for their cat igloo!) Glad you're blogging kitties now!
Purrs,
Sanjee

October 23, 2005 3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures - it's fun to see what everybody looks like!
Buzzerbee & meep

October 23, 2005 7:42 PM  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Do you get HBO on that thing?

October 24, 2005 10:26 PM  
Blogger Gigolo Kitty said...

A Most Handsome Family! Me Say, What You Need Is A Fine Mr Darcy.

October 25, 2005 1:55 AM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

hey, you guys are all good lookin' poodins. welcome to the world of kitty bloggin'!

October 25, 2005 10:33 PM  
Blogger Amy in NC said...

Thanks for all of the compliments!
Unfortuantely, the satelite dish does not get HBO - otherwise Mom would make me wear it all of the time (as if she could, I figures out how to get it off). However, we would like to have Animal Planet. Hopefully she will also get more pictures of us "loaded up" from the camara soon. We are not holding our breath on that one.

Knightly

October 26, 2005 12:56 PM  
Blogger Rahel Jaskow said...

I'm so glad to meet you, lovely kitties! I wish I could skritch each one of you.

October 27, 2005 4:18 PM  
Blogger Musette said...

They tried a cone on me once. It wasn't a pretty sight. I scooted around the room on my butt, my paws frantically trying to push the thing off.

But I was pretty drugged up. I also thought I could hear tuna juice and see the colours of the musical notes attached to my meows as they left my throat.

November 02, 2005 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home