Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Me me me....

We were tagged with a "me me" by Pandora so here we go! You can do it too!

Favourite place to sleep?
Knightly: On my throne or on the bed by the window.
Lizzie: On my throne or on the pillows on the bed by the window.
Firenze: On Mom, on the throne, on the bed next to the window, on Mom's bed,

Favourite music?
Whatever Mom listens to...

Favourite toy?
Knightly: the moving light (Mom: he likes the flashlight)
Lizzie: Fake mice and the plastic rings that come off of new things of milk.
Firenze: ice cubes, fake mice, milk rings, straws, anthing that I can bat around with my paws

Favourite flavour of Stinky Goodness?
What's stinky goodness? We get dry food but here's what we eat
Knightly: Rabbit and Peas limited ingredient food, Pounce treats even though I am not suppose to have them. Milk whenever I can get it
Lizzie and Firenze: milk whenever we can get it, Science Diet Light, Pounce treats

Favourite human?
All: Mom!! She's the only one!

Favourite game?
Knightly: chase the light
Lizzie: Fetch with the milk rings or fake mice
Firenze: rubbing my face on Mom's shoes, batting around anything I can get.

Favourite window?
All: The one with the bed beside it. See pictures below

Favourite naughty thing to do?
Knightly: get milk - hey, it's pure coincidence that I throw up afterwards!
Lizzie: I'm not really all that naughty
Firenze: get into the cabinents and get milk

7 Comments:

Blogger Boni said...

You got a throne? Wow! That's cool. The bed looks nice for napping too. I'm going to have to see if I can get Mom and Grandma to move to a place with more sun spots. Or maybe move the trees out of the way here. Thanks again for the link. :)

November 29, 2005 11:35 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Scout likes the milk rings too.

November 30, 2005 2:53 PM  
Blogger Sanjee said...

I like napping on the bed too! I nap on Grandma's bed cuz it's close to the window too. It's nice when she naps with me too. She doesn't nap a whole lot, but she does let me get under the covers when she sleeps at night. :)

December 02, 2005 7:49 PM  
Blogger Ayla said...

Milk rings are the best. Too bad the Brats find them before me. :(

December 02, 2005 7:52 PM  
Blogger Amy in NC said...

Sorry Fiona! That's what the vet said he has to eat. I will look into other options for him though. --KLF's Mom

December 02, 2005 10:38 PM  
Blogger Boni said...

I added yall's link to my blog too. :) More friends is good!

December 03, 2005 5:25 AM  
Blogger Cat Naps in Italy said...

Now we feel like we really know you!

Opus and Roscoe

December 06, 2005 3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home