Friday, December 22, 2006

Secret Paw Presents!


Knightly

I got my Secret Paws presents last week and they are from Beezer! Thank you Beezer, I really like my new toys and the great treats that you sent. I even shared some treats with my sisters.

Checking out the outside of the box.



Checking out the inside of the box with Lizzie.



Reading the card.



Look at all this great stuff!!



Attacking the birdie on a string...



Beezer even sent Mom some Human treats. She laughed when she saw them and she said they were yummy.



Thank you Beezer!!!!



Firenze

Thank you for all of the birthday wishes. I turned 6 on this birthday. Mum says that I am still her baby girl since I am the youngest. When Mum gets back from Grammie and Opa's house, she'll help me tell you about the visit to the evil vet. Knightly is getting a reputation!


Knightly

I am still not as bad as Max at the evil vet, but I am working on it!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Just Ducky said...

Merry Chritmas to all.

December 23, 2006 2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Knightly,
You are very welcome!
I hope you like everything. I too like toys on a sting, so It was hard to let that one go ....
My person also has a tin of the people treats. All the money goes to help the SF-SPCA where I came from, so we always help them out when we can. Even if it does have a d-o-g on the front.
---Beezer

December 23, 2006 6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a furry Merry Christmas, all of you!

December 24, 2006 5:45 PM  
Blogger Max said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

December 24, 2006 7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas from all of us to all of you and yours.

December 24, 2006 11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just dropped by to wish all of you comfort and joy and a Merry Christmas... from me and all the Good Cats (and our humans too).

December 24, 2006 11:21 PM  
Anonymous Nomad Nina said...

Grreat reading your post

March 27, 2022 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home