Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Pressies!!!


Firenze: Thanks for the birthday wishes. Mum gave me lots of treats and petting. Now, Lizzie and I have gotten our secret paw pressies! Mine arrived today from Grr and I got lots of great stuff! Here are some pictures....


Checking out the smells on the box.


Wow, look at all of the stuff in here! Lizzie comes to look.


Cool card from Grrr. She's such a pretty kitty.


Ohhhh....look at all of the great stuff! And, it's green - my favorite color!


Mum, let me have that.....


THANK YOU Grrrr!!!! I love my presents. Mum even let me have some treats before dinner and they were very yummy.


Lizzie: And now it's my turn. Charmee is my secret paw and I got lots of good stuff.


Checking out the box with my card.


Firenze comes to help me get the presents out of the box.


Mousies and temptations are my favorite. I got some stinky goodness that was just yummy! Too bad Mom doesn't get us stinky goodness all the time.


Hey, look, it's me! Knightly and Firenze are amazed that there is this cool vase that looks just like me.


THANK YOU Charmee!!! I love my presents! I even shared some of my treats with Firenze and Knightly

Now, to our Secret Paws. We haven't forgotten you! Mom hasn't made it to the post office yet, but she is going tomorrow. One of you is going to get your card separate from your presents. Mom accidentally left it out - she's such a silly bean.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such cool goodies!

December 20, 2007 1:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you liked everything. It was furry hard to keep from chewing all the fev-very things. Hope you have fun with 'em all!
Grr

December 20, 2007 3:02 AM  
Blogger lin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 13, 2010 9:37 AM  
Blogger World of Animals, Inc. said...

Thanks for the share. They were so happy to open up their gifts. We bet when those boxes were empty they both climbed right in. All kitties love boxes. Great to see such wonderful photos. Have a great day.
World of Animals

August 11, 2018 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home